We invest in your Future
Join a European regulated broker
Professional Investment Management:
Our professional portfolio managers build a dynamic, diversified and high-quality investment portfolio that matches your individual needs, investment goals and risk appetite.
Our experts constantly monitor your investment portfolio and make periodic changes to optimise the results.
We provide you with regular updates on the status of your portfolio performance, including the assets, the market value, the account activity.
Stress Free Operation
We take care of all the administrative aspects of your portfolio
Our regular reports are audited and signed by international Auditors.
Stages of working with us
LICENSING AND REGULATION
Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)
RED MARS Capital LTD is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, as a Cyprus Investment Firm.
License number: 396/21
CySEC is the financial regulator of the Republic of Cyprus, established in accordance with section 5 of the Securities and Exchange Commission (Establishment and Responsibilities) Law of 2001. The purpose of CySEC is to facilitate the sound development of the securities market and safeguard investor protection, through the exercise of efficient supervision.
With RED MARS, client funds are kept segregated as well as RED MARS Wealth Management is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund.
RED MARS is an independent financial institution, we keep your funds segregated for you, unlike banks, your money will not be used by other people
At RED MARS, transparency comes first at every level of our services and the financial reports are audited by the Big Four accounting firm.
REGISTRATIONS IN OTHER JURISDICTIONS
- Germany Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BaFin) – 157125
- Hungary Magyar Nemzeti Bank (MNB) – K8805342
- Italy Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa (CONSOB) – 5151
- Norway Finanstilsynet – FT00118545
- Spain Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores (CNMV) – 4892
- Sweden Finansinspektionen (FI) – 56650
- Austria Finanzmarktaufsicht (FMA)
- Bulgaria Комисията за финансов надзор (FSC)
- Croatia Hrvatska agencija za nadzor financijskih usluga (HANFA)
- Czech Republic Ceská národní banka (CNB)
- Denmark Finanstilsynet (DFSA)
- Estonia Finantsinspektsioon (FSA)
- Finland Finanssivalvonta (FSA)
- Greece Ελληνική Επιτροπή Κεφαλαιαγοράς (HCMC)
- Iceland Fjármálaeftirlitið (FME)
- Latvia Finanšu un kapitala tirgus komisija (FKTK)
- Liechtenstein Finanzmarktaufsicht (FMA)
- Lithuania Lietuvos Bankas (LB)
- Luxembourg Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF)
- Malta Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA)
- Netherlands Autoriteit Financiële Markten (AFM)
- Poland Komisji Nadzoru Finansowego (KNF)
- Portugal Comissão do Mercado de Valores Mobiliários (CMVM)
- Romania Autoritatea de Supraveghere Financiara (ASF)
- Slovakia Národná Banka Slovenska (NBS)
- Slovenia Agencija za trg vrednostnih papirjev (ATVP)
Directives and Memberships
Investor Compensation Fund (ICF)
RED MARS Capital LTD is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF). The ICF has been set up according to Article 59(1) and (2) of Law 144(Ι)/2007 as an investor compensation fund for Cyprus Investment Firm clients. Its functions are regulated by the directive DI87-07 of CySEC. The fund’s objective is to secure the claims of covered clients against the ICF members, through financially compensating for any claims arising from the failure of a member of the fund to meet its obligations.
Choose the right Strategy to suit your Investment appetite
Equity, Fixed Income
Equity, Commodity Futures
*for any excess returns generated above the strategy’s target return, profit will be split 50-50 with the client
|December 2021||January||February||March||April||May||Total Returns|
*Baker Tilly Ltd, Cyprus have issued an Independent Assurance Report on 2nd of May 2021 on the monthly returns. A copy of their full report, including details of scope, basis, level of assurance, procedures undertaken and conclusion can be found here